GPA Content Share LOGIN
Join the GPA’s Article and Ad Share network.
Step 1: Email sireland@GAPress.org and let us know what member paper you are with and give us your Google email address.
If you do not have a free Google Drive account, sign up here.
Step: 2 You will receive an invite via email with a link to the GPA Article and Ad Share folder.
Step: 3 To access the folder in the future, log-in to your Google drive account and click on the “Shared with me” link on the left hand side (see image below).
Step 4: Sort through the folders to find the articles or ads you need.
Sharing Content Across Georgia
Mission: Create a network of state news from member work in order to provide credible journalism for Georgia readers and grow healthy communities.
- Each news organization controls what it makes available to others.
- Contributing news organization can specify platform usage of its content. Ex.: Print only, digital only, both.
- Contributed pieces, photos and graphics will be available for approximately 30 days. Queues will be cleared on or around the 15th and 30th of each month.
- All pieces must be properly credited to the reporter/photographer and the originating news organization. Online work should be summarized and linked back to original reporting site.
- Accounts may be accessed only by Georgia Press Association member organizations.
- Suggested minimums for participants: Weeklies, 3 per month; Dailies, 5 per month
- All posted pieces should be filed in the appropriate file.
- All posted pieces should carry a file name, posting date, town. Ex. JailDeath 06052015 Savannah